I hope Willie wasn't reacting to the blog this morning when I caught this moment on the couch.
While these guys were lounging on the couch this Saturday morning, the cable guy was over for a couple hours, fixing all sorts of problems.
I wish our vet visit right after that was just as successful. Oates had a check-up for his infected ear and also was showing slightly disturbing signs of his vertigo spell from a couple months back. It now seems possible that this episode, which sometimes recurs, is not the cause of his head tilt and that he is just suffering from a severe ear infection. For which I have to shove pills he won't eat down his throat and drop liquid in his ears.
That's before I have to capture his urine on Monday as the "control" in an experiment for Willie, whose captured urine will be analyzed for a potential disease.
After dropping a few hundred at the vet today, I asked the young woman behind the counter if she got employee discounts and if they are hiring.
No comments:
Post a Comment