Monday, June 1, 2015

Monday Morning Blues

This is from this rainy and chilly Monday morning.  Oates is barely awake and Willie is contemplating. My running around a bit must signal that the weekend is over and that I'll be leaving them home.

This is getting to be a challenge getting a good picture every day. This one seems to have a bit more melancholy than I'd like, but I was in a rush and it seems to capture the mood of the day.

I hope they're having more fun at home right now while I'm working.  I have idly thought over the years of installing a camera to follow them, but that seems weird and somehow wrong.  And maybe the reality is somewhat boring, as they are asleep much of the day.  I like to imagine them playing cards or arguing about sports or blaring music.

No comments:

Post a Comment